Workshop Focusing on Adult/Child Interactions & Self EsteemWednesday, October 26th 5:30-7:00 pm @ Fayston Elementary School
Featuring renowned speaker and educator Scott Noyes “Taking great care of children is possibly the most difficult endeavor known. With support, encouragement, respect, humor and a few positive methods, adults can succeed in this wonderful effort.” -Scott Noyes
This lively workshop addresses many hot topics:
- How we are talking with children
- The difference between praise and encouragement
- How to avoid self-defeating patterns
- Time to consider responsibility and independence
- Discipline approaches
- Looking into a day in the life of a child
- Humor and fast paced stories make this a workshop you'll be talking about.
Workshop is free and open to the public. We recommend that anyone who interacts with children attend. Childcare and light snacks provided. To pre-register for childcare contact Amy Yavitz @ 496-3636. For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
CEU credits available for teachers and childcare providers. Event sponsored by Hannah’s House, Fayston PTO, The Waitsfield Children’s Center, and Spring Hill School.